Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Waitangi Day

Wednesday 28th October: Today (or this day) we ('we' being Totara Class) drove to the Waitangi Museum. I  was in the car with Georgia, Ella, and Georgia's mum, Gina. It was SUPER fun. We were in the car for an hour and a half. We listened to loud music the whole way. Awesome if I do say so myself.


When we got there, we decided to... eat... just eat. Eat morning tea. Then we went in.


After a bit of waiting, putting our bags in cages, and talking (a LOT of talking) we finally marched in and it was AWESOME!! Like, as awesome as a fox in New Zealand. There were lights here and there, pictures of ancient Moari. It was awesome, but when I said more awesome than a fox in NZ... I didn't mean it. nothing is that cool. 











No comments:

Post a Comment