Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Just... gross... and sorta fun... at the same time..?

Today we did the grossest thing! We spent about FIFTEEN minutes picking up trash. It looks so ugly, too! like the owner of trash built a house made out of trash... on trash, and had a trash family with everything made of trash. It's a huge pile of  rubbish in the middle of Kauri Class. actually disgusting! I GAGGED! nothing makes me gag! (OK, I'm lying, I gagged before I wrote this) anyway, I keep losing my team! you know what I thought? "CRAP!" wait... just realized the floor looks like crap! NO JOKE! seriously! It looks HORRID! REEEEEEEEEEE!!! (try and imagine what that looks like)

So, we basically went around the school with eight totally oversized bags and picked up rubbish with Puriri Class. That was sorta fun. We found a lot o' rubbish, too! Although... it... messed up the whole Class.  CRAP! CHOOKITY-POK CRAPPY! CHOOKITYYYYYYYYYY! We (as I said) used eight bags

this is rlly late, sorry, this what meant to be posted back in 2019



























arlo.kreyl@oruaiti.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment